Thursday, August 23, 2012

Anything goes-Great Outdoors

At Craft a scene theme of the month is: Great Outdoors challenge
I have been away for most of the month, and away from computer and internet. But, I did my cards, I just still do not know how to post them when I am not at the computer my self (

Here are my cards for this theme, I hope you will get inspired to join in all the fun at Craft a Scene challenge blog. I have to tell you-it is NOT as scary as it looks to create scenes with stamps, you just have to try ONCE! And I promise you-you will be sucked in :)

On this card I haver used only Stampscapes stamps, and colored with distress ink


This card has a bunch of different stamps mixed together:
Deer and pine trees is from Heartfelt Creations,
Dark tall tree is from Crafty Secrets Halloween stamp collection
snow is done by Memory Box Die cuts
I have used white embossing powder for my pine trees.
Whole card is colored with distress ink pads.
 
 
While vacationing at Victoria BC, I also had a chance to meet lovely Nancy D
I'll add some photos later.

10 comments:

  1. Надя, это что-то!
    Первая - просто настоящая картина! Полный восторг! Так только ты можешь сделать! :)
    Вторая - это прекрасная зимняя сказка! Очень душевная!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Чудо,как хороши!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Какие бесподобные! Сказочные и реалистичные одновременно работы!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. да, Надь! это картинки! чудесно!

    ReplyDelete
  5. пейзажи чудо! волшебство так и брызжет!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my friend !
    OMG OMG OMG !!! so lovely scenes. I guess you spend a lot of time coloring, your work is so perfect, so careful, I admire, and you know it ! :-)
    Have a nice week-end, it's nice to see you here !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Какой восторг они вызывают!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nadia! Oh wow what lovely scenes you create on your cards... I ADORE the deer card so much!!! Hope you had a good holiday, lovely to see you back, Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not long ago - I made the comment that I have three of your beautiful works of art - boy was I mistaken. I have four!!!!!!! I know what your scenes look like so don't tell me it's not hard to do. If it were easy I would see more of your style. And I don't!!!! You are one of a kind.
    sandy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...