Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fall Colors- Frank and Kitty

At Kraftin' Kimmie we have another fun challenge: "Fall Colors" I had to do this image-it was requested by my son, and so... I had to go and buy it just because HE insisted he wanted it for his B-day! (which was in August) but, he agreed to wait. You see, for all the fans of the newest game "Zombies Vs Plants" which my son just cannot get enough at this time, this is just the perfect image for a B-card :) oh, well, Frank is so cute and adorable I WANTED him too, (love the look an the cat's face-he, he)...
Well, since it is for a boy... I kept it simple, just some plain cardstock, and a simple language in a way-which is what I imagine Frank would be using.
And of course! I colored my image in a Fall Colors! :)-My son LOVED the card!

6 comments:

  1. Oh dear - poor, poor kitty kat - poor, poor kitty kat!!! This is one scary dude. Oh Nadia - this is one scary Halloween card. Maybe I should say, this is one scary birthday card - boys - go figure!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUchhhh ! the kitty !!! lol !!! This image is cute, make me smile, and it's perfect for a boy, sure !!!
    Hugs and kisses !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so very much for popping over and can see why this card was so loved - great share! Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...